Medical Science Liaison (MSL)
A dynamic oncology company is looking for a talented Medical Science Liaison to join their team in Munich. This is an enriching role where you can combine your medical and scientific expertise to make a difference.
- Cooperation with specialists and opinion leaders in the field of oncology
- Building new relationships with regional and national stakeholders
- Develop close relations with internal departments regarding the location strategy and identification of clinical topics and research opportunities
- Ensuring the exchange of current scientific information between internal and external partners and initiating scientific programs, studies, symposia and seminars
- Participation in medical and scientific conferences in Germany and abroad
- Close cooperation with the MSL team in other European countries
- Support for product launch activities and developments as well as the implementation of regional launch strategies
- Organization and participation in product and medical training for medical professionals through clinical activities on site, in external centers, professional associations and at conferences
Skills and Requirements
- Doctorate in science, medicine or pharmacy required
- Research experience in the field of solid tumors or neuro-oncology very much desired
- Experience in planning and initiating projects advantageous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel intensively and a high degree of flexibility
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.