Medical Science Liaison
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison of Oncology Therapeutic Area with a leading biotechnology company located in remotely. As the MSL, you will be a founding member of expanding field-based team of scientists critical to establishing and maintaining excellent clinical and research collaborations with KOLs, clinical investigators, research scientists, cooperative groups, patient advocacy and key academic institutions to build outstanding product awareness and advocacy.
- Responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and clinical investigators with the end goal of building foundational knowledge and advocacy leading to execution of the clinical program.
- Serve as a conduit for accurate and updated clinical, scientific and medical information between KOLs, investigators, scientists and the company's Medical Affairs group.
- Assure that scientific and product information is current, relevant and readily available and act as the primary clinical/scientific resource in the region for information pertaining to disease state and company's product(s) to ensure accurate knowledge, awareness and understanding.
- Assist with clinical trial execution of the mirvetuximab registrational trials.
- Act as conduit between clinical operations and the clinical site to ensure appropriate engagement and build foundational relationships.
- Be involved with site initiation, site education, and relationship management in providing clinical protocol, clinical trial data and disease expertise to clinical investigators, nurses and health care provider involved in clinical studies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced scientific or clinical degree; preferred at PharmD or PhD level.
- In the near term, there will be no travel required. In the future, must be able to travel 75% of the time, including ability to travel overnight and occasionally on weekends.
- Previous experience as a Medical Science Liaison is required.
- Experience in the Oncology Therapeutic Area is required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older with Valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have authorization and ability to drive a Company leased vehicle or rental.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.