Medical Science Liaison
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany. The organisation focuses on discovering, developing, and commercialising medicine and treatment for patients who suffer from rare diseases. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a patient-centred company that is led by their fierce dedication to science.
- Evaluating diagnosis flow and potential gaps across company portfolio programs.
- Implementing strategic and innovative diagnosis initiatives to facilitate early and accurate diagnosis.
- Supporting screening projects in close collaboration with the regional leadership in all projects, including, but not limited to, LabConnect, Gene Panels, enterprise analytics, and data banks.
- Partnering with KOLs, clinicians, and diagnosticians to identify diagnostic gaps and opportunities for improvement in diagnostic workup.
- Identifying and qualifying enriched populations for testing.
- Leading efforts to pilot testing programs as appropriate.
- Identifying and maintaining relationships with local diagnostic laboratories, laboratory directors, and KOL diagnosticians.
- Attending national and regional medical meetings and symposia as a representative of the company and engaging in discussions with attendees as appropriate.
- Attending scientific sessions and poster presentations, gathering information, and summarising findings.
- Delivering, and may develop/design, fair, balanced, and objective clinical and scientific presentations to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and patient organisations in response to unsolicited requests for information on the use of company products.
- Identifying and training speakers for advisory boards, symposia, and educational programs with approved materials, slides sets, abstracts, posters, etc.
- Identifying, organising, and carrying out regional medical initiatives e.g. advisory board as needed.
- Establishing, managing, and maintaining successful relations with relevant health authorities, including, but not limited to, KOLs, HCPs, academic institutions, patient organisations, etc.
- Facilitating the accurate and timely submission of applications for unrestricted educational grants or research initiatives and requests for support of studies, per company policy.
- Maintaining a thorough awareness of medical/clinical, regulatory, compliance and quality issues, and processes as they apply to the company Therapeutic areas whilst adhering to and supporting the standards established by the company.
- Maintaining competitor information relevant to the company's therapeutic areas, goals/objectives, project activities and/product team priorities and staying current on therapeutic advances and competing therapies or products.
- Analysing and applying relevant intelligence findings and communicating and presenting insightful data/impact in an efficient format to appropriate internal stake holders.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced degree (e.g., Masters, PharmD, Ph.D in a Life Sciences discipline or MD).
- A minimum of 7 years progressively responsible, relevant experience in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or related environment, which includes a minimum of 3 years of experience as an MSL or equivalent.
- Experience supporting high cost products that are distributed through a specialty pharmacy and require extensive coordination with patient access services.
- In-depth, hands-on experience working with KOLs, clinicians, HCPs, [DI1], and/or academic institutions establishing/maintaining relationships and scientific/medical credibility.
- Demonstrable success in interpreting scientific data and presenting research information to scientists and HCPs.
- Excellent understanding of the pharmaceutical delivery process.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Must be able to travel as required to/from client accounts within assigned territory.
- This position may involve overnight travel, the amount of which will vary based upon the assigned territory. In addition to travel within the territory, overnight and/or weekend travel outside of the assigned territory is required.
- Daily entry to hospitals and other medical facilities is required. Many facilities have instituted vendor credentialing policies which require vendors to meet defined training, background check and proof of immunization requirements as a condition of entry.
- Experience supporting an orphan, rare disease, and/or specialised drug(s).
- Previous experience/ proven track record on diagnostics projects.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Divya Mistry at +44 20 3814 1315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global and leading healthcare company is currently recruiting a Medical Scientific Liaison.
An exciting vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison has arisen with an international pharmaceutical company, based in their office in the Madrid.
A leading biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position.
Up to £60000.00 per annum
One of the largest global pharmaceutical companies is recruiting a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) at their sites in Midlands and North West, UK.
A commercial-stage medical device manufacturer is seeking to hire a Medical Science Liaison Oncology to their office in South Germany.
Hannover (30165), Germany
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Haemophilia Medical Science Liaison to their office in Germany.