Medical Science Liaison - Central
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison with a leading biotechnology company located in Lincoln, NE, Topeka, KS, Bismarck, ND, Pierre, SD, St. Paul, MN, and Des Moines, IA. As the Medical Science Liaison, you will provide medical information through scientific exchange in a fair-balanced, ethical manner and provide clinical/scientific support for the company and the Medical Affairs department at the direction of Medical Affairs management.
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and healthcare stakeholders in disease states of strategic importance to the company.
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, healthcare provider, and managed care settings in both group and one-on-one settings.
- Collaborate with the Clinical R&D and Medical Affairs organizations to enhance patient enrollment in company-sponsored clinical trials by identifying appropriate trial sites and interacting with investigators in ongoing studies.
- Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with Medical Affairs strategy.
- Gather competitive intelligence including therapeutic trends and unmet needs within the appropriate disease states and marketplace and provide timely feedback/information on emerging clinical/scientific information and opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Provide scientific support at medical congresses.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, DO, PharmD, PhD, or DNP highly desired).
- 2+ years Medical Liaison experience preferred.
- Experience in Nephrology or Dermatology therapeutic areas with established track record of working with top tier KOLs preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentations skills are required.
- Full understanding of compliant interactions between MSLs and HCPs.
- Must be a strong team player and effectively interface with other internal departments.
- Overnight business travel of more than 60% is required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ella Jobson at (+1) 646-868-5142 or email@example.com
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.