Medical Information Associate - Czech Speaking
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Medical Information Associate - Czech Speaking to their office in the UK. This historic company, which has been established for well over a century, prides itself on its work across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, neurology, and immunology. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious pharmaceutical establishments in the world.
- Research, write, and respond to 1st and 2nd line medical information enquires received via phone, email, or Mail within required timelines and standards
- Provide responses in the local language using approved resources in English.
- Exhibit broad therapeutic area knowledge within the specified assigned therapeutic area and solid understanding of the disease states related to the therapeutic area.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of MI experience.
- PharmD OR MPharm preferred, PhD, MSc and BSc with Medical information experience considered.
- Fluency in Czech is essential.
- Huge benefit if additional languages are spoken; French, German, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian, or Greek and the ability to translate between each.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ed White at +44 203 854 2622 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £25 per hour
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire a Medical Information Associate - Spanish Speaking to their office in the UK.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Senior EMEA Medical Information Scientist to join their team in the UK.