This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Director looking for a new challenge in an environment where your impact is instantly visible. It is a chance to join a commercial stage biopharmaceutical organisation in Paris.
- Works closely with the Head of Medical Europe to establish a medical footprint for in the French and Benelux markets
- Is part of the European Medical Leadership team and contributes to the development of EU strategies and tactics
- Establishes, develops and manages collaborative relationships with key medical experts and opinion leaders of the regions related to any current and future disease areas
- Leads, coordinates and pro-actively contributes to all pre-launch and life cycle activities for the product and other pipeline products in the region
- Partners with the Clinical Development team and Clinical Operations to identify and support the development of new compounds and indications
- Ensures that all activities required by pharmacovigilance and risk management are planned, setup and pursued in accordance to respective local laws in France and Benelux
- Takes responsibility as one of the local official spokespersons in case of external media requests regarding disease/product related matters
- Ensures legal excellence and compliance in all medical activities
Skills and Requirements
- Lateral move or experienced & senior Med Advisor/MSL (at least 8 years in Pharma and similar
- A background working with ultra-rare indications is a strong advantage
- Previous experience of product launches in oncology is desired.
- Ideally worked in Hematology/Oncology before with solid contacts to top KOLs in France
- Preferably a Medical Doctor, or bio-science background (PhD)
- Strong communication skills, open style & pro-active
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information to both internal and a variety of external customers.
- Fluent in both French and English, preferably a 3rd language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact
Manon Madelenat on +33188880096 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.