Proclinical is excited to announce an amazing new vacancy for a Medical Director who will be working specifically with infectious diseases. The Frankfurt based role, is for a bright and talented individual dedicated to developing vaccines to stimulate a protective immune response.
- Provide medical leadership to cross functional product development teams and clinical teams. Be responsible for all clinical deliverables of a study/program (e.g. Medical part of target product profile, Clinical development plan, Study protocols, investigator brochures and other clinical trial related documents)
- Medical oversight and supervision of clinical trials, continuous risk benefit evaluation, clinical trial analysis
- Establish a relationship with clinical investigators and study sites, as well as with other medical experts
- Prepare clinical trial data publications and presentations for scientific conferences
- Supervise pharmacovigilance activities for the assigned products including periodic safety review and signal detection in collaboration with the drug safety physician and external CROs
- Represent the company and interact with experts, clinical investigators and CROs, at investigator meetings, scientific advisory board meetings and scientific conferences
- Support business development department in evaluation of partnership opportunities
Skills and Requirements
- An MD with clinical/pharmaceutical development experience. Experience in development in infectious diseases/vaccinology would be preferred
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in clinical research
- Good knowledge of GCP, relevant regulatory guidance, experience in medical monitoring and conduct of clinical trials including experience in taking the medical responsibility for planning, conduct, evaluation and reporting of clinical trials
- Interested in establishing broad therapeutic and prophylactic concepts in various disease areas not limited to infectious diseases, from the clinical development perspective and to interact with disease experts in these fields
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.