Medical Compliance Lead
A fantastic opportunity in the UK has arisen for a Medical Compliance Lead, in this role you will ensure materials and associated activities generated and undertaken by the UK affiliate and global functions are compliant with the relevant codes of practice. You will work with other medical signatories and members of the medical team to ensure code compliance and implement best practice.
- Prioritise workload in a busy, professional environment.
- Assimilate, review and communicate medical and technical product information to external and internal audiences.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Medical department as well as key stakeholders in the relevant Business Units.
- Utilise excellent interpersonal skills, together with a keen eye for detail.
- Be self-motivated with drive and energy and experience of operating to high professional standards.
- Operate with minimal supervision but to know realistically when to consult/inform more senior points of reference.
Skills and Requirements
- UK GMC-registered physician / pharmacist with ABPI final signatory experience and practical experience of medical affairs activities and commercial interactions.
- Have up to date knowledge with the relevant Codes and processes.
- Rapidly acquire relevant knowledge of the therapeutic areas of interest to the company.
- Substantial experience within the pharmaceutical industry and completing/completed a Pharmaceutical Medicine higher medical training programme
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.