Medical Communication Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Communication Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in Horsham, PA.
- Create and maintain scientific communication materials (mainly PowerPoint slide decks) as needed to support the Immunology MSL organization (rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology)
- Manage medical review of communication materials (fact-check for data accuracy; facilitate review by medical directors and address comments; facilitate approval process).
- Project management of communication materials (e.g. track prioritization, timelines and progress for communication materials)
- Support slide creation and formatting from abstracts from medical congresses and other clinical/scientific meetings for development of post-congress medical information request decks
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in life sciences, healthcare or a related discipline with a minimum of 1 year of medical communications, medical writing, or medical review experience is required
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, with outstanding slide design skills with including scientific accuracy, visual appeal, creativity and innovative thinking
- Must have the ability to translate complex clinical concepts into simple, digestible and appealing visual displays
- Must be detail-oriented with ability to efficiently fact-check and find errors
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Professional is required
- Experience in a pharmaceutical health care compliance environment for external communication of scientific materials, with knowledge of compliant display of scientific data, is highly preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.