Medical Capability and Performance Manager
An attractive job opportunity has arisen at a leading multinational pharmaceutical company who is seeking a Medical Capability and Performance Manager to work at their Munich site. The company employs 100,000 personnel across 150 countries, working across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory.
- Collaborate with the MSL-Leads and MSL Team to help with continuous learning and onboarding of new teams
- Build and support training plans for entire medical affairs oncology organization
- Produce and interpret performance reports of the oncology MSL Teams in context of the field situation and educational goals
- Maintain and monitor key performance indicators across the oncology MSL Teams
- Build context for reporting into the international organization and drive change towards quality perception of field work
- Align with global organization on capability building and training
- Support functional leader and provide regular updates
- Provide Head Medical Oncology with regular regional updates, based on output from direct reports
Skills and Requirements
- Accredited degree in a life-science or basic-science discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Must have field experience as MSL or regional medical or scientific advisor
- Preferably with oncology experience within last 2/3 years
- Demonstrated understanding of the German healthcare environment
- Understanding of Pharmaceutical ethics and governance, of pharmaceutical compliance policies and procedures
- Fluency in English and German
- MS Office Suite, including Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Analytic software tools
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.