Medical & Scientific Affairs Specialist
An internationally leading biotechnology company is seeking a Medical & Scientific Affairs Specialist, Cardiovascular Diseases. ProClinical is pleased to announce this vacancy, which will be located in the company's office in Singapore. The Medical & Scientific Affairs Specialist will be responsible for medical insights, strategies, and tactics, clinician engagement and collaboration, scientific communication, clinical studies, and internal medical support.
- Acquiring and maintaining advanced and updated knowledge of disease areas and providing the regular update of medical information to the regional commercial teams and affiliates.
- Assisting MSA manager in developing medical strategy, medical value proposition, and story for responsible disease area and products.
- Executing medical affairs activities.
- Identifying, mapping, and profiling KOls focused on medical/clinical expertise.
- Implementing clinician engagement plan and programs.
- Maintaining the regional KOL database.
- Supporting MSA manager to organise advisory boards on Health Economics with pipeline/off label content.
- Implementing the HCP speaker engagement activities and supporting all the arrangements of HCP speakers.
- Reviewing the medical contents of the HCP speakers.
- Managing medical booths, determining activities of HCPs in return for support, and disseminating output of congress or symposia (off label).
- Conducting unbiased scientific exchanges and updates with HCPs.
- Presenting medical/scientific information in medical events.
- Leading medical/scientific discussions with HCPs for on-label contents.
- Discussing Off-Label information with HCPs responding to unsolicited requests, discussing pipeline product performances with HCPs, input into tenders for detailed pipeline/off label info requests, developing and distributing whitepapers containing off label contents, and providing medical expertise in sales/promotional calls in support of commercial organisations.
- Planning, organising, and providing information and training on pipeline products (pre-approval) for investigation and validation (i.e., Pathologist test reading education, test clinical implications).
- Providing content and education for investigational products.
- Identifying evidence gap, developing study strategies, and identifying investigators and sites.
- Reviewing and supporting MSA managers to approve the company supported investigator-initiated study (IIS), and overseeing and tracking IIS studies.
- Supporting company sponsored clinical studies and assisting MSA manager with study design, review, and approval.
- Conducting and support health economics related studies and all other studies for publication.
- Identifying knowledge gap, developing training materials and programs, and conducting training for medical contents.
- Reviewing and approving medical content for external materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in either Biology, Biochemistry, Moleducal Science, Medical Technology, Biomedical Science, or an equivalent. An additional Business-related degree is preferred.
- At least 3 years of related experience in clinical/pharmaceutical and/or diagnostics-oriented markets.
- Cardiology product experience is a must.
- Solid product and related disease area scientific knowledge.
- Proficiency in English, with proficiency in Chinese an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at +6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €80000 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison position
£0.00 - £90000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Science Liaison Rare Diseases position
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO