Medical & Scientific Affairs Manager
One of the largest biotech companies in the world is advertising a vacancy for a Medical & Scientific Affairs Manager / Advisor, Women's Health APAC, joining their team in Singapore. The organisation is known for their work across in-vitro diagnostics, along with their medicines that cover a range of fields, including oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology, and diseases of the central nervous system. This is an exciting opportunity to work with on of the most prestigious establishments in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Discuss Off-Label information with Health Care Providers (HCPs) responding to unsolicited requests, discuss pipeline product performance with HCPs, input into tenders for detailed pipeline/off label info requests, develop and distribute whitepapers containing off label content, provide medical expertise in sales/promotional calls in support of commercial organizations.
- Identify knowledge gaps in medical/scientific matters related to the Roche Diagnostics APAC business, identify unmet medical needs, develop/approve medical content (off and on label), develop medical strategies and tactics, identify and manage scientific collaborations.
- Host scientific advisory boards to collect input on disease areas (treatment, algorithms, diagnostics, etc), host ad boards on Health Econ with pipeline/off label content, presenting medical content (off label, pipeline) at ad boards, non-promotional speaker management on medical content (clinical, off label, pipeline), directing interactions with KOLs for medical purposes, identifying , mapping and profiling KOLs focused on medical/clinical expertise, lead health econ discussions (for pipeline, off label, and medical applications), for Medical Congresses: identify, plan, budget, pipeline/off label content management, select HCP speaker and make all arrangements (for medical/off label topics), develop and present medical symposia content, manage medical booth, determine activities of HCPs in return for support, disseminate output of congress or symposia (off label).
- Manage funding for independent education programs (pipeline, potential product new intended uses, etc), providing information on pipeline products, training on pipeline products (pre-approval) for investigation and validation (i.e. Pathologist test reading education and test clinical implications), provide content and education for investigational products.
- Pre-approval and post-approval Roche sponsored clinical studies, conducting Health Economics Related Studies pre/post approval, overseeing and tracking of Roche supported investigator-initiated studies (IIS).
Skills and Requirements:
- You should ideally possess a MD, PhD, PharmaD is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years related experience in clinical/pharmaceutical and/or diagnostic oriented markets.
- Women's Health experience is preferred.
- More experienced candidates (with at least 10 years of related experience) will be considered for Medical & Scientific Affairs Manager position.
- You have excellent product and related disease area scientific knowledge, are capable of conducting doctoral level discussions with physicians.
- Possess excellent English writing and communication abilities; proficient oral and written Chinese will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at +6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1110739
An international consumer goods company is seeking to recruit a Medical Manager, Thailand to their office in Bangkok.
An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Global Medical Lead to their office in Switzerland.
A biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to their office in Paris