Medical Affairs Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Project Manager with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Act as the Single Points of Contact for their business partners and for the delivery of the key GMA Business Operations Activities:
- Finance & Accruals,
- HCP/AdBoard engagement, and
- Performance Management, including operational aspects of the GMA tactical plans, and support to strategic and tactical planning
- Works in close partnership with the Global Medical Teams across all TAs, understands well the strategy and contributes to theexecution of the Global Medical Tactical plan for each TA
- Ensure tactical implementation plan is in alignment with corporate business goals
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Demonstrated ability to implement projects of strategic importance
- 2+ years of commercial or project management experience within the biopharma industry
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience managing global projects with team members in multiple locations;particularly in Commercial
- Experience managing both internal resources and external contractors/vendors
- P&L management
- PMP preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.