Medical Affairs Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Medical Affairs Manager with Final Signatory to join a prestigious pharmaceutical company in the UK. This organisation is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
- Leads the medical group within the Specialty and Primary Care business units Team for the delivery of relevant strategic and Medical plans.
- Provides medical leadership to the team and for all related activities.
- Act as a Scientific / Medical Leader, ensuring direction, development and support to direct reports and more widely
- Operates with integrity and proactively serves as an ambassador internally and externally for the company.
- Provide ethical leadership to ensure Code of Practices and requirements are fully met and adhered to.
- Ability to problem solve through increasingly challenging issues.
- Effective across multi-team, multi-function and multi-national interfaces.
- Proactively aware and responsive to internal and external customer needs.
- Focused on achieving goals and making contributions to multi-functional teams.
- Keeping up to date with the new data and changing healthcare environment.
Skills and Requirements
- Life Science Bachelor's Degree or equivalent English
- Medically qualified and GMC registered Physician, preferably with higher medical qualification or Pharmacist.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred - Ideally relevant therapeutic area experience in Immunology/Endocrinology/Oncology with proven track record of delivery and teamwork
- Possesses strong judgement, planning and organisational skills - demonstrates a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate complex and challenging issues and data to wide range of professional and lay audiences, adapting message and style to suit and able to build positive relationships.
- Dedicated to succeeding in all Medical Affairs work
- Final Signatory
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terence Au at 02038618605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.