Medical Affairs Director Italy
A global pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Medical Affairs Director to join their team in Italy. This company will focus on delivering new medicines that are targeted to the genetic driver of disease. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical company and bolster a career discovering new drugs.
- Contribute to the alignment of medical strategies with commercial and communication plans.
- Support resource and budget planning and management to ensure the medical needs and opportunities are met in alignment with commercial.
- Guarantees conduct of medical and scientific activities according to all relevant regulations and Blueprint SOPs and by closely liaising with the global and international regulatory affairs teams.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with KOLs, HCPs and PI's on behalf of BPM in all relevant areas.
- Drives engagement of HCPs, professional societies and other key customers, including patients advocacy groups.
- Fosters the establishment and maintenance of local scientific advisory boards, round tables, expert meetings and promotes and assists in advocacy development.
- Ensures that Investigator Initiated Research studies are in line with the global strategy. Helps to detect need for and enables Real World Evidence generation when required for advancing therapeutic area a/o for access needs.
- Provides professional medical advice on all Blueprint Medicines products relevant in the interest of the overall business.
- will set and execute the strategy for the field-based Medical Science (MSL) team in alignment with International Medical Affairs Strategy to ensure MSL performance to goals.
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced doctoral degree required: Medical Doctor or PhD
- Minimum 8 years in Medical Affairs positions.
- Knowledge of local country regulations, guidelines, codes of practices and Access realities
- Previous experience or training in Oncology field is highly preferred.
- Operational excellence: management skills, planning, prioritization, decision making, objective setting and plan execution.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.