Medical Affairs Assistant
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy for a Medical Affairs Assistant position with an international pharmaceutical company that specialises in developing first-class therapeutics to treat and manage life-threatening rare genetic diseases. This innovative and exemplary company are seeking for a hard-working individual to join their team in London on a contract basis.
The Medical Affairs Assistant will focus on supporting the company's EUMEA Medical Affairs team, which spans the EUMEA region, along with the London based team. They will work alongside the Executive Assistant and coordinate activities for the team. This will include arranging internal and external meetings, managing events, completing compliance requests for meetings and relevant filing, preparing material for meetings and briefing notes, managing diaries and travel, taking minutes, ensuring deadlines are met, and creating PowerPoint presentations and reports.
- Performing administrative tasks, such as planning and arranging internal and external meetings, managing team calendars, updating the Global Medical Affairs calendar, completing compliance requests for meetings, and relevant filing when meetings are complete.
- Assisting with interview scheduling.
- Drafting and distributing meeting minutes.
- Supporting new hires during their on-boarding.
- Supporting external visitors during their time in London.
- Managing meeting room calendars and off-site meetings.
- Arranging Visas, transportation and accommodation for group meetings.
- Supporting and arranging off-site meetings and events.
- Supporting the reception when needed and sending reception weekly reports on team whereabouts.
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as Assistant to senior members of staff and group assistant in the pharmaceutical fields a desirable, but non-essential, attribute.
- Capability of communicating with executives and driving alignment on common objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, relationship management, and collaboration.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to work in a fast paced environment with a flexible approach, proactivity, optimism, pragmatism, and drive.
- Experienced with scheduling international travel.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- A proactive and quality mindset, with the ability to drive change, solve problems, manage opportunities, build partnerships, and continuously improve to accomplish strategic objectives.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Flora Hickish on + 44 2038660228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Reviewer, Global Drug Safety & Risk Management (GDSRM) position
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Medical Officer position with a leading CRO
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Digital Biomarker Medical Writer position
£0.00 - £51.00 per hour
ProClinical is happy to announce that a large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative disease