Medical Advisor Oncology
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Medical Advisor Oncology. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Germany, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Develop a Medical Affairs Plan respecting the global strategy, but outlining the specifics for the country e.g. different standard of care, reimbursement timeline.
- Plan and implement local Medical Affairs activities within the agreed timelines and budgets, applying the knowledge of products, competitor products, and therapeutic options and understanding the disease environment.
- Active knowledge acquisition in the therapeutic area and the ability to interpret the results of studies in line with Evidence Based Medicine principles
- Establish, maintain, and comprehend management of medical/scientific relations with external experts, healthcare institutions, scientific societies, patient organisations, government officials, and senior regulatory authorities.
- Plan and execute Advisory boards/Scientific Engagement Workshops, contribute to sponsored meetings, prepare and deliver scientific presentations in the field of therapeutic area and products for external audiences, and give own lecture as relevant active participant in symposia and congresses.
- Acquire knowledge from the external environment on current standards and guidelines as well as products and anticipated changes in this field.
- Develop publications.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department in the development of promotional and educational materials in line with the Pharmaceutical Law, Code of Practice and given guidelines.
- Support clinical research (protocol and CRF writing, adverse events, discussions with investigators, internal meetings) and Market Access department.
- Collaborate with the global team for scientific exchange and activity in the therapeutic area.
- Provide medical and scientific training to internal customers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Scientific degree (molecular biology or medical doctor).
- 3 years of relevant working experience in oncology medical affairs.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of drug development, GCP, and regulations.
- Successful experience working in a matrix team environment.
- Understanding of marketing principles and strategies.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell at +44 203 824 6104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £97000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a UK Medical Therapeutic Area Lead, Rare Diseases & Neurology.
£0.00 - £97000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a UK Medical Area Lead, Oncology.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Medical Advisor, Oncology to join their team in the UK.