Medical Advisor - Oncology
A dynamic oncology team in Denmark is looking for a Medical Advisor specialising in Oncology. This is an enriching role where you can combine your medical and scientific expertise to make a difference as a global healthcare leader
- Lead on the development of local medical strategies to support brand commercialization activities.
- Contribute actively on an ongoing basis to the strategic planning for marketed productUnderstand and anticipate the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers
- Contribute to the development, review and approval of promotional and non-promotional materials for the brand team
- Support training of sales representatives and other medical representatives.
- Knowledge of and compliance with local laws and regulations, global policies and procedures with respect to data dissemination and interactions with health care professionals.
- Understand and actively address the unsolicited scientific information needs of external health care professionals according to guidelines above.
- Develop and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with scientific experts, thought leaders and professional societies.
- Participate in data analyses, development of scientific data dissemination and preparation of final reports, slide decks and publications.
- Communicate and collaborate with Regional Medical Leader to ensure life cycle plans for assets in development Collaborate with clinical trial employees to facilitate recruitment and allocation of trials.
- Understand and keep updated with the pre-clinical and clinical data relevant to the molecule
- Represent the clinical needs of the region to medical leadership in development of clinical strategies, development plans and study protocol designs.
Skills and Requirements
- MD (related to Oncology, Pathology)
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities
- Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, organisational and negotiation skills
- Engagement in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to address the business need of the team.
- Fluent in Dannish and English, verbal and written communication.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kain Rix at 0203 854 2623 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.