Medical Advisor (Final Signatory) - Respiratory
A biotechnology company is looking for an experienced Medical Advisor to join their team in London. As a Medical Advisor you will develop and implement a strategic and operational medical plan that supports the launch and lifecycle management of products through the engagement of Medical Experts & Key Stakeholders, trial support, medical education activities and scientific exchange.
- Work closely with Marketing Team to coordinate national/regional meetings such as: regional or national scientific meetings & educational programmes, symposia.
- Act as UK point of contact for Global and Regional Medical Affairs Teams to ensure consistency of medical strategy within portfolio; Represent Sandoz at HCP regional & national congresses & education programmes.
- Build and deliver KOL, Patient Group & National Partner mapping & engagement plans; Support research & educational requests from key centres & help meet these requests when appropriate to do so.
- Liaise and engage with clinicians & authorities (e.g. NICE) to ensure appropriate representation of Sandoz data; Respond to individual queries from Key Account Manager (KAM) Team & HCPs for products in portfolio trial & research activities.
- Work in conjunction with Global Medical Affairs to ensure that there is appropriate UK representative & key UK site involvement on global trial programmes; Work in conjunction with Global Medical Affairs Team to lead the generation of UK based Real-World Evidence relating to Sandoz Respiratory Products in line with global strategy
- Set up, conduct & follow up the status of local phase IV clinical trials/ NIS/ IITs, adhering to applicable Quality Modules, and other procedural documents (e.g., GOPs, SOPs).
- Partner with Global & Local Pharmacovigilance team(s) to ensure compliant safety reporting in all affected studies; Initiate & maintain local investigator-initiated trials, as appropriate.
- Ensure visibility of Sandoz scientific information through effective, credible & appropriate communications of clinical data to external groups such as at HCP meetings, ad boards, local formulary areas, and government public affairs meetings, liaisons with institutions such as national prescribing centre, UK medicines information pharmacists & patient groups
Skills and Requirements
- A General Medical Council registered medical doctor or UK-registered pharmacist.
- Proven Medical Affairs experience within the UK pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge of the NHS and funding/access programs in the UK.
- Ability to lead regional & national medical and clinical projects.
- Proven ability to run local, regional & national KOL and partner engagement programmes, and to execute clinical programmes to plan.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Clear understanding of health authority requirements related to GxP (e.g. GCP, PV, Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practice.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.