Med Info Officer - Austria
A vacancy has arisen for a Med Info Officer with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) who specialise in predictable patient enrolment across multiple therapeutic areas. The company, which is known throughout the industry for their non-nonsense, time-focused approach to patient enrolment and project delivery, is seeking for the Officer to join their office in Vienna.
- Provide phone support to health care professionals and consumers regarding adverse events, product quality complaints, medical inquiries, product support, and other needs as required. This does NOT include commercial sales support.
- Receive, triage, review, and process Lifecycle safety operational data.
- Perform data entry for tracking and Lifecycle safety databases, coding relevant medical terminology, writing descriptive narratives, generating queries pertinent to the case, performing quality control, assisting with reconciliation, driving case closure, and coordinating translations.
- Receive and document incoming telephone calls, faxes, or emails from investigative sites or other sources reporting safety data.
- Build a positive, collaborative team environment with Lifecycle safety team members, lead by example, provide training and mentoring for less experienced team members and operations staff, and assist Operations with appropriate allocation of resource.
- Establish and maintain effective team project service operations communications i.e. provide regular feedback to operations team manager and Customer Delivery manager (CDM) on project metrics, out of scope work challenges/issues and successes.
- Liaise with Project Manager by proactively identifying issues and proposing solutions, providing them with technical support, reports, metrics, identifying SOW changes, and potential change orders, delegating client requests.
- Participate in training across Lifecycle safety process service offerings, participate in working groups as applicable in implementation of new initiatives, identification and implementation of process efficiencies.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Life Science is required.
- Experience in Lifecycle safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, Safety Publishing, Risk Management etc) is an asset.
- Life sciences and/or health knowledge with analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Portuguese/French/Spanish/Italian/German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Divya Mistry at +44 20 3814 1315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.