Master Data Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Master Data Analyst with a leading biotechnology company located in New York, NY. As the Master Data Analyst, you will manage and be accountable for master data in SAP/Non-SAP systems.
- Display a strong understanding of business processes
- Definition, creation, operation, and maintenance of new business processes supporting master data
- Be a part of business projects involving master data and ensure that master data set up happens in a timely manner by coordinating and mentoring relevant stakeholders.
- Support master data in business projects whenever there are changes in supply chains.
- Initiate, sustain and successfully accomplish process improvement activities within the defined scope of work.
- Represent Supply chain management on projects which have a focus on improving data in the enterprise systems.
- Work independently to create the SOPs, knowledge documents and other related documents that can help standardize the processes and establish the standards within the defined scope of work.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors/Master's degree in Engineering; Mathematics; Computer Science or related fields.
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP ERP (material master management) is a must
- Prior experience as a Business analyst/Functional analyst/Process expert is also desirable.
- Hands-on knowledge with Microsoft Office suite like Spreadsheet, Word, Powerpoint
- Good understanding and appreciation of business processes.
- Experience/certification in Continuous Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma) would also be considered as a plus.
- Pharmaceutical supply chain and/or master data experience
- Should be willing to work in flexible timings.
- SAP master data creation and maintenance
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- Information management and quantitative skills, including working knowledge of IT infrastructure, various technologies/platforms, and enterprise-specific vendor solutions.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional image with the ability to form good partner relationships across functions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Fingado at (+1) 646-481-1930 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.