A leading commercial-stage oncology company is currently recruiting for a Marketing Specialist to join their German office. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an international company that is committed to improving the lives of cancer patients.
- Planning and implementation of marketing projects (offline & online) for the continuous expansion of the existing advertising material for med. Specialist staff (HCP) and patients.
- Supporting the identification of the most important needs and the development of educational tools that directly advance the understanding.
- Tracking, measurement, reporting and analysis of key indicators for the marketing process in collaboration with the SME function.
- Applying creativity, innovation and unconventional thinking to solve complex business and market problems.
Skills & Requirements:
- At least a bachelor's degree in economics / marketing or science.
- At least 2 years of marketing experience in medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Operational and strategic marketing experience is a must.
- Experience in oncology, neuro-oncology or neurosurgery is highly recommended.
- Ability to manage time-critical projects, meet deadlines and manage changes.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities for improvement and to develop and implement innovative solutions.
- Proven ability to take on numerous tasks and interact effectively with other key departments.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to work at all levels in the company.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Valaince Penteng at 0203 846 0643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Marketing Director to join their team based in Shanghai.
Up to £45000.00 per annum
A leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is currently recruiting a Marketing Manager to be based in the UK.
A great career opportunity has emerged at a multinational pharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for a Manager, Global Advertising and Promotional Compliance position.