Marketing/ Social Media Specialists
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Marketing/Social Media Specialist position, to be based in California. The position will be with a global biopharmaceutical company that specialises in scientific research and drug development. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an international team that prides itself on its unmatched patient access programs.
As the Marketing/Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and maintenance of digital communication programs that support corporate brand and business objectives.
- Providing support and assistance to the team charged with building and maintaining corporate digital and social presence by moderating social communities/platforms, managing routine updates to the corporate website, and coordinating digital media buys.
- Working with agency partners and content management systems to routinely monitor corporate social media platforms.
- Highlighting opportunities for engagement and escalate issues as necessary.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to maintain an editorial calendar and route content for necessary approvals.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that all website content is up to date and is consistent with other corporate materials.
- Coordinating with regulatory, legal and international affiliates to ensure that regulatory and transparency requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Assisting with budget tracking and ad unit trafficking across functions and international locations in support of ongoing digital/social media buys.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- An excellent understanding of social media platforms.
- A thorough knowledge of enterprise social media tools and content management systems, including social media publishing and listening tools (e.g. Hootsuite, NetBase, Sprinklr, Spredfast).
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at email@example.com upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.