Proclincial is working with a pharmaceutical company that is searching for Marketing Manager to be based in Singapore. The purpose of this role will be to develop marketing strategies that can affect growth and profitability and ensure execution of strategy and tactics.
Working to oversee the development of local plans in line with International strategy and ensuring that the local plans are effectively and appropriately implemented
This position will be also involved in establishing and executing long-term plans, time-integrated plans for new indications and new products introduction.
- Plan and coordinate direct marketing activates to meet needs of Singapore.
- To have exposure on B2B2C knowledge and knowing how to spin the business out from the box
- Constantly evaluate marketing strategy and plans to meet changing needs, market and competitive conditions.
- Performs a catalyst role in leading customer marketing function on growth channels and key accounts in the delivery of marketing solutions to grow CVI strategic placement and market shares
- Develops effective relationship with regional marketing team to provide strategic inputs on the Singapore market environment and customer needs as well as contributes to the development and implementation of regional and global marketing plans
- Builds relationships with strategic customers to maximize business interests.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate competitive trends and market dynamics to ensure competitive positioning and develops appropriate response.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate market trends and competitor initiatives and makes necessary recommendations.
- Leads new products and program development teams as needed.
- Works with Global & Regional Marketing Team as required on strategic product initiatives.
- Develops fiscal sales budgets for all managed products.
- Responsible for leading the planning of monthly demand and forecasting.
Skills and Requirements
- Business/Marketing/Commercial Degree level qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience in healthcare (pharmaceutical industry experience highly desirable).
- Propose creative innovative solutions
- Excellent organisational, co-ordination and communication skills across teams and organisational functions.
- Good team player with customer-focused mindset
- Launch experience highly desirable.
- Relevant marketing experience within an International healthcare company in multi country/multi-cultural complex organisational structure.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.