Marketing Lead, Rare Disease
A large biotech is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD) respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience and infection.
- Active partnership with Global and regional Brand Leads to ensure the UK/Ireland Affiliate has a strong voice in development of strategy, tactics & regionally developed materials & programs for the asset.
- Creation & execution of annual brand strategy & operating plans for SMA, coordinating the input of the cross-functional team. Plans to be aligned with Global Strategy including revenue forecasts.
- Be recognised internally as the Commercial Asset Lead, providing clear advice, guidance & feedback to cross-functional colleagues in the UK/Ire Affiliate to ensure all activities undertaken are impactful
- Take strategies into tactics through co-ordination and delivery of Multi-channel campaigns including digital programs, marketing materials and national projects. Coordinate events at congresses and other meetings.
- Manage and coach the SMA Team Administrator and SMA Intern to enable them to successfully execute projects on behalf of the Asset.
- Develop, track, and share key KPI's for the success of the asset, adjusting campaigns and tactics as appropriate.
- Provide a lead role in the creation & update of product revenue forecasts, in conjunction with CE & O and other cross functional colleagues.
- Review sales data on a monthly basis with cross-functional colleagues providing interpretation plus recommended changes in tactics if required
Skills and Requirements
- Academic Degree (Bachelor or above)
- Additional marketing qualifications desirable
- Significant Pharmaceutical brand management experience, preferably in the Rare Diseases/Neurology area working across all areas of the Marketing mix
- Experience of developing and implementing Multichannel & Digital campaigns.
- Experience of working cross functionally across roles such as Market Access, Decision Support and Forecasting.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.