A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Marketing Lead. The organisation focuses on developing treatments in the fields of oncology, cardiovascular & metabolic disease (CVMD), and respiratory fields, as well as actively participating in the fields of autoimmunity, neuroscience, and infection. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an innovative company whose medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Ensuring local brand strategy is in line with Global sales and marketing strategy.
- Adapting and contributing to the development of area plan outputs to meet local and WE need.
- Utilising market insight to understand key opportunities.
- Ensuring operational plan and key tactics are in line with strategy and strategic imperatives.
- Ensuring the delivery of value propositions, materials, and resources to support brand promotion and joint working through the Account-based model at both national and account level where appropriate.
- Fully integrating innovative channel capabilities into the marketing strategy.
- Delivery of operational brand plan to time and budget.
- Maintaining close network links with Global Brand Teams and Area Lead Markets.
- Leading an effective cross functional working structure to deliver compelling value propositions for brand.
- Leading the team to develop innovative, effective, and efficient promotional and educational programs.
- Ensuring Account teams have necessary direction and resources to deliver compelling value propositions.
- Delivering personal accountabilities i.e. monitoring personal workflow/costs and following S2P/Onyx guidelines in raising and phasing of requisitions and invoice payment approval, seeking support from the BMA where required.
- Delivering values to Accounts by way of promotional partnerships.
- Complying with relevant internal/external guidelines and legal imperatives.
- Leading and developing individuals.
- Coaching and delivering effective performance by creating a supportive work environment.
- Ensuring leadership is provided to members of other functions e.g. Payer Evidence, Account-Management teams.
- Ensuring a culture of ethics, integrity, and compliance is embedded in all business practices alongside full accountability for overseeing and reporting of any compliance risks.
- Collaborating with Medical & Healthcare Affairs teams: Payer Evidence, Medical Excellence /Medical Affairs, Legal, HR, and Finance.
- Successfully leading the company team for key brands.
- Ensuring that business processes and services meet defined needs and deliver required outputs.
- Acting as a role model and ensuring ethical/professional behaviour in all Marketing activities.
- Assuring the quality and compliance of brand aligned promotional content, including recalls.
- Demonstrating leadership in compliance culture through qualifications as nominated signatory or equivalent competence level.
- Overseeing the outcome of intercompany and PMCPA complaints.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree qualified, ideally with additional post-graduate qualification such as an MBA.
- Hold or successfully acquire Nominated Signatory status. You are required to gain Nominated Signatory status within 6 months of commencing your role.
- You are also required to pass re-validation testing within a reasonable timeframe not exceeding 24 months or as required.
- Strong marketing leadership with a successful track record of growing market share as well as preparing for and successfully launching new products and brands.
- Creative marketing capabilities together with rigorous commercial business sense.
- Pharmaceutical experience in Oncology at senior marketing level is essential.
- Experience of working within cross-functional business units is essential.
- Demonstrable success within Oncology Marketing leadership across several brands essential.
- In depth understanding of Account Planning and Customer Engagement programme and processes.
- Good knowledge of local and international Oncology through leaders.
- In depth understanding of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading and specialised consulting company, that prepares quantitative and qualitative studies in the health market, is currently recruiting an Operations Executive.
Up to €3000.00 per annum
Uitvoeren van commerciële en administratieve werkzaamheden ter ondersteuning van het accountmanagement van verschillende divisies binnen Getinge;
A major biotechnology company currently has an exciting new job opportunity for an Operations Technical Specialist to join their UK team.
This is a new job opportunity at a biopharmaceutical company. They are currently recruiting for an experienced KAM Sicilia to join their expanding team in Italy.
A leading provider of medical diagnostic instrumentation and reagents to the physician office, veterinary lab, and biopharmaceutical markets is currently recruiting for a Marketing Director.
A leading UK-based biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Field Training Manager to join their London team on a home-based capacity.
A worldwide and renowned pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Sourcing Manager.