A leading pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Marketing Director to join their team based in Shanghai. This company is present in 136 countries worldwide and has over 10,000 employees. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Marketing strategy, action & implementation for assigned products (making sure marketing strategy is in line with company goal and mission and all marketing EDGE plan meet company standard).
- Preparation of marketing plans and ensuring launch plan for new products.
- Leading and developing a professional marketing team include attract, retain and coach good talent.
- Sales team communication and motivation.
- Aligning with finance about long-term and short-term budget, manage A&M expense according to budget.
- Working together effectively with other functional Depts.
- Communication with global/regional marketing team.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in Pharmacy/Biological Science, preferably combined with an MBA from a recognised international institution.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing and/ or sales management in an international pharmaceutical environment.
- Familiar with TA in Oncology and Anti-injection.
- Solid experience in new product prelaunch will be plus.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing theory; Rich knowledge in market research and agency management.
- Proactive with strong leadership and able to inspire subordinates.
- Result driven, win-win mindset.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruby Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.