A large hygiene technology company with a laser focus of reinventing hygiene is looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to develop day-to-day marketing and PR activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
- Work closely with the Global Product Manager
- Organise meetings and events
- Putting together the appropriate marketing & sales collateral
- Putting together pitch decks for requisitions and liaising with 3rd parties on this
- Providing quick descriptions when needed to by distributors / 3rd party suppliers
- Implementing sales force, distribution etc.
- Ensuring everyone is aligned, on the same page and well communicated with
Skills and Requirements
- Must have BA minimum in science related field
- Fluent German and English
- Able to work effectively within a team
- Has initiative and can get on with the work
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Kate Adley on +390230454159 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.