Market Access Manager
A leading global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Market Access and Commercial Director. This role is based in Zurich and will be an opportunity to create and implement pricing strategies.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of pricing strategies for products in Switzerland in order to give our patients quick access to innovative drugs.
- They coordinate and develop the state-of-the-art value dossiers for submission to the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) based on the WZW criteria (effectiveness, expediency and economic viability) as required for reimbursement in Switzerland
- They take care of managing and performing price reviews as required for ongoing reimbursement of products
- You will identify, analyse and translate clinical and epidemiological data into the case for the P&R process
- In cooperation with European and global Market Access colleagues, you ensure that clinical study projects demonstrate added value and enable differentiation from competitors
- You will also interact with internal stakeholders such as medical, finance and logistics to ensure the correct distribution of information
Skills and Requirements
- A good first degree in a relevant degree (a degree in medicine, pharmacy or (human) biology, clinical epidemiology or health economics would be an advantage)
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- In-depth knowledge of the methods of evidence-based medicine and application experience
- Experience in medical writing, translating clinical data into meaningful and convincing scientific texts
- Good negotiating and organisational skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.