Market Access Manager
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Market Access Manager. This organisation develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Vienna, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
- Managing product-related market access projects, especially in oncology.
- Bridging function between medicine and market access.
- Developing and implementing access strategies throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Carrying out in-house, cross-functional, and project-related communication and information processing, as well as supporting the pricing manager in internal pricing approval processes.
- Managing all relevant external stakeholders in the reimbursement environment.
- Creating non-promotional materials to support discussions with healthcare decision makers in collaboration with colleagues from all disciplines (medicine, marketing, and sales).
- Developing and implementing customer-oriented innovative pricing strategies.
- Conceptualising and preparing publications in the fields of Real-World Evidence, Public Health, and Health Economics.
- Screening the publications of health insurances and other relevant institutions of the Austrian health system.
- Researching Austrian figures, data, and facts for the calculation of health economics models.
Skills and Requirements:
- Higher education preferably in the scientific / medical field, such as Health Economics, Public Health, Pharmacy, and/or Chemistry.
- Many years of market access experience - preferably in oncology or rare diseases.
- Extensive experience in working with external stakeholders in the reimbursement environment.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby at +44 203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A leading and innovative Healthcare consultancy is currently recruiting an Associate Senior Consultant, Market Access, position.
A leading medical technology and devices company is currently recruiting for an Associate Director Market Access EMEA position.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
City of London, England
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Market Access Lead to be based at their City of London office.
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Manager Market Access job at their Berkshire office.