Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Supervisor with a pharmaceutical company located in Brooklyn Park, MN.
- Responsible for the direct oversight of personnel and daily manufacturing activities of assigned area in a cGMP Biologics manufacturing facility
- Ensure employees are performing all tasks according to SOP's, applying cGMP practices and are working in a safe manner
- Actively participate in the coaching, training and development of employees
- Oversee Manufacturing Associates to assure they are working in a cGMP compliant and safe manner.
- Ensure adherence to the (daily) manufacturing schedule.
- Performs/assist with Processing Steps and/or manufacturing support activities by monitoring process parameters in batch records and control systems.
- Document/Record cGMP data and information for processing steps and/or equipment activities while following standard operating procedures. Key documentation includes batch records, SAP data entry, and equipment logbooks.
- Coordinate and actively participate in the training and development of Manufacturing Associates.
- Reviews Manufacturing documentation daily (BPR's, logbooks etc.)
- Coordinate Facilities, Metrology, Validation, Product Development and other non-routine activities with the manufacturing schedule
- Provide oversight of support groups when working with manufacturing systems
- Provide leadership support during trouble shooting of equipment, operation and processes
- May revise and/or create new procedures/documents
- Conduct annual performance reviews of direct reports
- Develop goals for direct reports on an annual basis and routinely monitor progress against those objectives
- Lead / support deviation initiation, investigations and closure. Participate in cross functional project teams, supports technical transfers with relevant teams/ individuals.
- Analyze staffing needs and make appropriate staffing adjustments/recommendations
- Complete mandatory training within required timeframe
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in science or Engineering and 4 or more years of experience in a GMP environment; or
- Associate's degree in Science or Engineering and 6 or more years of experience in a GMP environment; or
- High School Diploma or GED and 8 or more years of experience in a GMP environment
- Previous supervisory experience highly preferred
- Biotech or Pharmaceutical experience preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.