Manufacturing Associate (I, II, III, and Sr.)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Associate (I, II, II and Senior) for a medical device company located in Philadelphia, PA. Successful candidate will be responsible for the production of cell banks and viral vectors, along with cell and gene therapy products while following GMP requirements and additional protocols.
- Perform manufacturing processes for production.
- Cell culture utilizing aseptic technique, purification processing, aseptic filling, solution and media preparations, and any supportive activities needed.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures, in addition to complying with internal regulatory requirements.
- Author and revise Standard Operating Procedures revisions, Batch Records, and Solution Preparation Records.
- Work on routine manufacturing assignments, in addition to assignments that may be complex and require individual scientific contribution.
- Evaluate operating procedures for accuracy and efficient operation and makes corrections as necessary.
- May be required to provide training and/or operational guidance in manufacturing processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Biology, Chemistry or other science related field. Years of experience will differ depending on level.
- Aseptic technique experience is a must.
- GMP experience preferred.
- For higher levels of MA, both upstream and downstream experience is highly preferred. Specifically looking for an individual with mammalian/ insect cell culturing and bioreactor experience along with the listed qualifications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.