Manager, Systems QA DATA
Proclinical are partnering with a biotech organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis. The opening position available is for a Manager, Systems QA Data.
- Handle and administer quality-pertinent documents which involves filing (receipt/issue) in compliance with internal specifications.
- You will administer electronic quality assurance and serve as a reliable contact for queries linking to the formed quality assurance systems and procedures within respective area of responsibility.
- Implement the function of data integrity representative for the quality assurance unit at the location, which involves operational QA and pilot facility.
- Responsible for checking whether the multiple procedures ensure the data integrity needs and if changes are needed, will be applied into cooperation with any other divisions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a natural science field or accomplished scientific or medical-technical training such as BTA, CTA or MTA.
- Familiarity within a pharmaceutical organisation, ideally quality management or digital systems management.
- Expertise on the pertinent guidelines within the area of data integrity within the biotechnological/pharmaceutical organisation.
- Technical comprehension with the ability to resolve issues.
- An organised, reliable individual with a high attention to detail.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Josh Godden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.