Manager of Statistical Programming
A global biopharmaceutical group active in the life science areas of drug development are looking for a Manager of Statistical Programming to join their team in Lausanne. This could be an amazing opportunity to bring your expertise to a well-established company.
- Ensure quality of Statistical Programming deliverables by consistently applying analysis and reporting standards and driving compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Manage a team of statistical programmers and the resource planning for their assigned studies.
- Oversee the production of programming deliverables (e.g., tables, listings) for study reports and integrated summaries.
- Has a thorough understanding of clinical trials design and reporting process, as well as regulatory reporting requirements including electronic data submissions.
- Provide technical guidance to vendors around project standards, programming conventions/specifications and programming practices to ensure efficient and integrated project reporting strategies.
- Provide mentoring and support to statistical programmers and biostatisticians.
- Provide input/leads internal process improvement.
- Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes, and SOPs.
Skills and Requirements
- MSc in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, computer science
- Minimum of 7 years statistical programming experience within pharmaceutical clinical development.
- Extensive knowledge of the drug development process, clinical trial methodology, statistics and familiarity with global regulatory requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of SAS software and general computing technics.
- Ability to work successfully within cross-functional teams, developing and maintaining successful partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changing needs within the organization.
- Communicates proactively and effectively, excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at 0203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.