Manager of Clinical Science
A brilliant biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Manager of Clinical Sciences to join their dynamic team in Zurich. This is an amazing chance to develop and diversify your portfolio and be driven by world leading science.
- Contribute to medical input for the preparation and review of synopses, protocols, clinical trial reports, relevant sections of Investigational Medicinal Product Dossier (IMPD), Investigator's Brochure (IB), safety reports, briefing documents, INDs, NDAs, and other regulatory documents for the assigned clinical trials/projects.
- Provide scientific support throughout conduct of assigned clinical trials; respond to clinical questions from clinical sites, Independent Review Boards (IRBs), Health authorities and Contract Research Organizations (CROs).
- Review clinical trial data, interpret and present for further discussions, both internally and externally.
- Contribute to the clinical and pharmacovigilance databases reconciliation.
- Contribute state of the art scientific/medical input into overall clinical development strategy, clinical trial designs and any clinical and regulatory documents for the assigned projects.
- Ensure adequate medical monitoring of assigned clinical trials.
- Support pharmacovigilance activities to fulfill all regulatory and medical requirements for the assigned clinical programs/trials.
Skills and Requirements
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in use of a PC and common Microsoft packages such as Word, Visio, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Will be required to coordinate, participate and make positive contribution to team meetings.
- Responsible for individual performance management
- Expected to build team spirit, be tolerant and considerate, be an active and open communicator and share knowledge and experience with other team members.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.