Manager, Market Access
An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Manager Market Access job at their Berkshire office. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
- Developing and executing market access strategies and evidence generation plans to meet HTA requirements aligned with local country and EU objectives.
- Working cross functionally with global and local medical and commercial functions to develop value propositions and messages tailored to multiple stakeholders including payers, clinicians, pharmacists and policy makers.
- Project lead (including day to day management) for national HTA submissions working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal patient access to new and existing company products.
- Contributing to the development and evaluation of innovative pricing and tendering strategies (including submissions) for originator and biosimilar business units aligned with company's pricing principles.
- Developing and deploys market access solutions and tools to field teams (including training) facilitating service provision optimisation and capacity for company products.
- Fostering key relationships with payers and HTA bodies, developing innovative solutions which are win-wins for patients, the broader healthcare system.
- Anticipating and shaping the future dynamics in the external environment impacting market access and reimbursement (E.g. VPAS, NICE Methods Review), working closely with global teams to convey requirements for programme development to satisfy HTA needs.
- Maintaining strong compliance with all relevant internal policies, ABPI code and legal requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant HEOR or strategic market access experience within the pharmaceutical industry or a consultancy.
- Degree educated in a relevant scientific discipline (or international equivalent).
- MSc in health economics or equivalent preferred.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the UK & Irish Healthcare systems and HTA processes.
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical hand-on execution and a high work capacity.
- Strong technical skills with prior experience designing, developing and interrogating health economic models.
- Highly analytical with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build working relations both internally and externally.
- Disease area expertise in neurology, neuromuscular and ophthalmology preferred.
- Rare disease experience desirable.
- Experience in working in a dynamic, lean environment is preferred.
- Customer focused.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Carl Hainsby at 0203 846 0645 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
City of London, England
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking to hire a Market Access Lead to be based at their City of London office.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Market Access Manager.
€0.00 - €115000.00 per annum
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Manager / Associate Director Market Access DACH.
A leading pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for an International Market Access Expert, to be based in their German office.
An international biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Director, Market Access & Government Affairs