Proclinical is recruiting for a Manager of Epidemiology for our client located in Titusville, NJ. Successful candidate will be focused on supporting Company's initiative for identifying and estimating anticipated event rates in the clinical trials protocols.
- Identify completed clinical trials relevant to the population being studied and understand their key study design elements.
- Use internal tools to extract results from the clinical trial data and conduct meta-analysis to summarize findings from multiple clinical trials.
- Utilize observational data sources for outcomes which are not commonly reported in clinical trials.
- Identify and explore alternative resources for relevant information to address gaps in information which cannot be found in clinical trials or with existing observational data sources.
- Review and interpret the results from the analysis and present these results to the clinical teams and disseminate scientific information through writing technical reports.
- Collaborate with epidemiologists and clinical teams across all therapeutic areas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Master's in pharmacoepidemiology or related discipline.
- Experience with administrative claims datasets or electronic health/medical records.
- Familiarity with clinicaltrials.gov database preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminologies (e.g. ICD, NDC, SNOMED, MedDRA, LOINC, CPT) is preferred.
- You should have strong written and oral communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maya Smith at (+1) 267-405-6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.