Manager Clinical Development
Proclinical is urgently recruiting for a Manager of Clinical Development with a leading biotechnology company located in New York, NY. As the Clinical Development Manager, you will work independently and proactively with essential soft skills to maintain and/or accelerate timelines for achieving clinical operational milestones
Skills and Requirements:
- Highly developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills appropriate to the target audience, promoting effective decision-making where necessary.
- Excellent writing skills for clinical trial document generation.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize objectives.
- Detail and team-oriented with ability to take on leadership roles on multi-disciplinary, cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think critically and creatively coupled with proven expertise in identifying issues which may impact clinical programs and the ability to contribute to solutions affecting cross-functional matrix teams and to determine appropriate resources.
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management, including senior leadership.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and matrix environment, and to build internal and external relationships at all levels.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, remote-working, cross-cultural, fast-paced environment.
- Strong financial acumen and budget management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time (internationally and domestically).
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.