Maintenance Technician III
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician III with an international biopharmaceutical company located in El Segundo, CA. Successful candidate will located and diagnose failure, replace defective components and perform basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Comply with all safety regulations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Perform installation, maintenance and repairs of line manufacturing equipment.
- Locate and diagnose failure, replace defective components and perform basic troubleshooting using standard electronic equipment, detailed drawings, diagrams, sketches, specifications, prints, manuals and verbal and/or written instructions.
- Maintain appropriate maintenance and repair logs. Use a variety of hand, power and test tools and equipment.
- Provide general maintenance support as designated by supervisor to include any or all of the following areas: Process equipment; HVAC equipment; Purified Water; Packaging Equipment.
- Coordinate maintenance on critical systems/equipment with supervisor.
- Perform multi-shift work as required.
- Assist with root cause analysis and the investigation of specification deviations.
- May be required to perform the duties of Maintenance Tech I and Tech II as required by supervisor.
- Required to respond to emergency notifications via phone.
- Metrology: May be required to perform calibrations per Metrology procedure as designated by Supervisor.
- Calibration responsibilities may include: temperature; pressure differential room pressures; chart recorders; freezers/refrigerators; incubators; HVAC.
- Create and/or revise standard operating procedures for calibrations and/or operations as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Thalheimer at (+1) 215-531-5299 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A global biotechnology company operating in over 70 markets worldwide, is looking for a Packaging Engineer.
€0.00 - €40000.00 per annum
Rome (province), Italy
An international staffing and recruiting company are currently recruiting a Packaging Engineer based in Italy.