A vacancy has become available for a Logistics Specialist to oversee and manage daily Supply Chain activities for international markets. The Swiss based role is to ensure desired customer service levels are met and to ensure continuous product supply.
- The Logistics Specialist oversees and manages daily Supply Chain activities for International markets
- Acts as liaison with internal and external customers and vendors.
- The role works closely with the Commercial & Planning teams to ensure on time in full supply. The role manages FG shipments, invoicing, shipping deviations and sales & inventory reporting and monthly or by-weekly huddles with Affiliates as applicable. This is achieved through working closely with key stakeholders (e.g. Finished Goods Planning, Quality, Commercial, Finance, S&OP, Packaging Engineering)
- The role routinely identifies and communicates any shipment risks to management and supports recommendations and implementation of corrective actions to minimize supply risks.
- In addition, Logistics Specialist analyzes cross functional and logistics processes and identifies/ implements solutions to improve the quality and efficiency of the supply chain. The goal of the Logistics Specialist is to ensure desired customer service levels are met and to ensure continuous product supply.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain related Education
- Minimum of 0-3 years working experience, preferably in a Logistics / Supply Chain role or within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry or any other regulated industry such Food/Medical device
- Experience within an international and controlled environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing planning tools: preferably: Oracle, Hyperion, Business Object, SAP, APO, Manugistics, JDE
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.