Logistics Manager - Contract - Onsite
Proclinical is seeking a Logistics Manager to join a global consulting company. This is a contract role located in Wilmington, DE.
The Logistics Manager will:
- Maintain strong relationships and manage the interfaces with intra-company supply sites, internal distribution centers and third party logistic providers
- Support supply plan execution for each product that maintains agreed levels of stock and customer service for the US markets.
- Support continuous improvement process between supply points to minimize lead times and optimize efficiency of supply.
- Distribution, Inventory and Vendor Management:
- Coordination and execution of stock replenishment activities and management of inventory levels ensuring sufficient stocking levels at our Distribution Centers
- Reconciliation of warehouse inventory balances to SAP.
- Must be eligible to work in the US.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267-297-3257 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.