A vacancy has become available for a Logistics Specialist to oversee and manage daily Supply Chain activities for international markets. The Swiss based role is to ensure desired customer service levels are met and to ensure continuous product supply.
- Execute daily supply chain activities for International markets, which encompass: order management, shipment management, sales administrative activities, creation and review of shipping documentation, reporting sales/cost analysis, complex interfaces errors resolution.
- Drive efficiency in working with International Partners; whilst balancing cost effectiveness, quality of the services provided and customer expectations.
- Analyze cross functional and logistics processes and identify/implement solutions in order to improve the quality and efficiency of the supply chain and to ensure desired customer service levels are met.
- Daily cross functional interaction with Partners and functions as it relates to coordination of shipments and product availability; all to ensure timely and continuous product supply
- Cross functional) project management and/or support of limited complexity.
- Work with Quality Assurance to promote and maintain GxP compliance throughout the logistics network within the scope of the Logistics Team. Exceptions handling - Investigate exceptions, determine root causes, implement CAPAs and drive closure
- Maintaining the physical and electronic archive
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain related Education
- Minimum of 2-4 years working experience, preferably in a Logistics / Supply Chain role or within the Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry or any other regulated industry such Food/Medical device
- Experience within an international and controlled environment
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong team player (ability to direct and participate in cross functional and management teams)
- Experience with Supply Chain and Manufacturing planning tools: preferably: Oracle, Hyperion, Business Object, SAP, APO, Manugistics, JDE
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.