Proclinical is currently recruiting for an LMS Administrator with a pharmaceutical company located in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Management of courses, including but not limited to; updating course properties, creating courses, curricula, certifications and enrolling users using the wizard, template(s) , assignment rules and or batch processes, course utilities i.e. import, export, archive, restore, etc, course configuration options, course catalog.
- System Management pertaining to; authentication, integration, configuration, and context, system information: i.e. registration and performance, and ability to interpret logs in order to identify appropriate action.
- Execution of User Provisioning, including but not limited to; user accounts: i.e. batch create users, change passwords, and customize information, etc, institution roles: i.e. create, assign, remove, and / or apply, system roles i.e. create, assign, remove, and / or apply.
- Configuration, creation and management of report subscriptions, and documentation of the LMS Reporting environment and all customer reporting needs.
- Interacts with other organizations designing and delivering support roles, resources, strategies, and initiatives to maximize and integrate superior cross-functionality. External relationships could include: working with various software and hardware vendors, consultants, and content experts.
- Performs other projects as assigned related to the development and maintenance of the LMS.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent technical training & certifications. GxP training is preferred.
- At least 2 years of demonstrated LMS administration experience required, preferably in a validated environment.
- Requires prior experience in supporting users of an LMS in technical back end role; familiar with user aspects, problems, implementation, set up and maintenance of online courses; adept at troubleshooting user problems; supportive and cooperative with users.
- Possess knowledge, as well as the following skills and abilities, or be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Possess advanced technical computer skills, including experience with learning management software (LMS). SharePoint and system testing experience would be a plus.
- Proficiency in Saba Cloud preferred.
- Familiarity with SCORM compliance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/presentation/communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at 267-477-3355.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.