Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator for a biopharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will support the Contracts Coordinator in processing and filing the company's contracts and assist with other aspects of the contract life cycle process.
- Assist with the processing of contracts for signature through DocuSign and contract management system.
- Enter metadata and fully executed contracts into the contracts database timely and accurately
Ability to work diligently and efficiently within the Legal Contract Management system and other internal systems as contracts make their way through review and approval processes.
- Interact with internal departments and external vendors with respect to various contract inquiries.
- Ability to draft Confidential Disclosure Agreements and send out other contract templates with guidance from attorneys.
- Assist the Contracts Coordinator and attorneys with special projects as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Prior experience in professional office environment required.
- High degree of professionalism in a client-service-focused setting.
- Attention to detail a must and the ability to triage work a necessity
- High proficiency in MS Word required; contract management system experience not required but preferred.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Ability to work with sensitive confidential material.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, high-volume workflow requiring the ability to quickly assimilate internal systems
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-983-0134 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.