Learning Program Management Support
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Learning Program Management Support for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will assist the Global Learning & Development team in supporting several programs and tasks.
- Support management and leadership program execution across the company.
- Set dates for program milestones on calendars, creating service tickets to post learning programs within our Learning Management System, tracking registration, working with learning coordinators to ensure on-site resources are established and ready, collecting course attendance sheets.
- Administrative assistance with New Employee Orientation support. This may require 7am arrival every other Monday.
- General assistance to the GLD team with tasks related to our Learning Management System (i.e. creating CLS tickets for new offerings, check registration, reporting, etc…) as well as any other project efforts.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS Office, MS Outlook, email communications, attention to detail, ability to operate in a high paced environment
- Ability to run with tasks after initial direction.
- Ability to quickly learn various processes and systems.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and navigate complex organizations.
- Familiar with corporate work experience / environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A world-wide contract research organisation is currently recruiting an Office Administrator based at their office in Shanghai.
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Global Medical Director - Oncology, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel.