Learning & Development Program Management
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Program Management Support for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will assist the Global Learning and Development team in supporting several programs and tasks.
- Partner with external vendors, support management and leadership program execution
- Set dates for program milestones
- Create service tickets to post learning programs within the Learning Management System
- Track registration and working with learning coordinators to ensure on-site resources are established and ready
- Assist with New Employee Orientation support
- General assistance to the GLD team with tasks related to our Learning Management System, as well as any other project efforts
Skills and Requirements:
- Highly proficient in MS Office, MS Outlook and email communications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a high paced environment
- Ability to run with tasks after initial direction, quickly learn various processes and system
- Build relationships quickly and navigate complex organizations
- Familiar with corporate work experience or environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amanda Rivera at (+1) 267-435-8555 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.