Lead Flow Cytometry Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Lead Flow Cytometry Specialist with a global pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA. As the Lead Flow Cytometry Specialist, you will complete assigned Test Methods, assay development, other required documentation and general laboratory duties according to relevant cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs. Performs daily work activities with minimal supervision with a heavy emphasis on training other technicians.
- Conducts moderate to high complexity Flow Cytometry and/or Cell Based Assay and lab procedures according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs. May also perform assays at R&D level in collaboration with Technical Reviewer, as assigned by Management.
- Frequently performs assays that are STAT and requires schedule flexibility and requires rapid completion for in support of in-process testing and/or rapid release Cell Therapy products.
- Accurately completes Test Methods and other required documentation according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines and SOPs.
- Approximately 80% of work time will be spent in the laboratory.
- Performs work associated with BSL-2 materials (i.e. human cells).
- Follows all general and laboratory SOPs.
- Effectively interacts with vendors and clients, as needed and assigned by Management.
- Performs analysis of results and reports data to Technical Reviewer or supervisor.
- As needed and directed, initiates and actively participates in Laboratory Investigations, Deviations and/or Non-Conforming events.
- Prepares and documents reagents for routine lab work.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major and 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Master's degree with major in Biological Sciences or other science-related major and 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Ability to proficiently use advanced laboratory equipment, such as, but not limited to; Flow Cytometers, Plate Readers, Automated cell counters, etc.
- Must be able to work in Lab setting with Biohazards and various Chemicals
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE.
- Clarity of vision at all ranges, depth perception, and ability to identify and distinguish colors.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mike Raletz at (+1) 267-428-7770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.