Lead Data Manager
A leading biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Data Manager to be based in their German office. The organisation discovers and develops targeted immuno-oncology therapies to utilise the body's own immune defences to attack and destroy cancer tumour cells. This position is an exciting opportunity to work with an organisation that is revolutionising our understanding of cancer treatments.
- Overseeing data management activities outsourced to CROs.
- Providing input into eCRF design, Data Management and Validation Plan development, and user acceptance testing of EDC databases of clinical trials.
- Validating data, including automatic checks and manual data review, external lab reconciliation, and SAE reconciliation.
- Communicating with trial teams, CRO, and third-party vendors on data management matters.
- Reviewing study documents and designing and developing project specific guidelines and instructions related to data management activities.
- Performing regular review of data in clinical databases in collaboration with company trial team.
- Ensuring completeness, correctness, and consistency of data collected within clinical trials in close collaboration with CROs.
- Utilising routine reports to track study progress regarding data entry, cleaning etc. and ensures timeliness and quality expectations are met.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or master's degree, life science, or medical background.
- 5+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry working on clinical trials.
- Experience with clinical data management systems, including eCRF development with Medidata Rave.
- Experience working at trial sponsor and overseeing CROs preferred.
- Basic SAS knowledge including data import and export.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.