Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician in Molecular Biology with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Performs assays and lab procedures according to and in compliance with cGMP, CFR and/or PTC guidelines, and SOPs using appropriate laboratory techniques for the lab group assigned to
- Performs laboratory support functions (e.g. inventory management and equipment calibration) to help ensure lab is operational; contributes to the overall operations and to the achievement of departmental goals and objectives
- Adheres to and understands the importance of Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures, including Good Documentation Practices
- Attend daily lab meeting on a regular basis and escalate issues/concerns at that forum to the supervisor for further investigation
- Performs revisions to existing documents (e.g. test methods and SOPs)
- Supports departmental initiatives to introduce automated solutions and optimized assays
- Demonstrates ability to analyze results according to specifications listed in test methods and ability to distinguish when criteria is not met
- Cross-training opportunities provided to train junior members of the team
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-1 years of industry experience with molecular biology techniques including qPCR and DNA/RNA Extraction
- Bachelors' degree with a major in Biology, Chemistry or related Science major including lab courses involving work with nucleic acids.
- Experience in aseptic processing techniques a plus
- Experience in a GMP Environment a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-428-7770.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.