The Lab technician supports lab scale research and development activities for innovation projects. There is a level of interaction and influence with the project team to support and keep the project on track and to deliver commitments. This role is based in Elstree.
- Strong adherence to regulatory compliance and safety requirements, involving cGMPs, SOPs, cGLPs, and other related documents such as Batch Records and Logbooks.
- Maintain the lab areas in a clean, orderly, and sanitized state.
Process development and optimization.
- Materials characterization and analysis/testing.
- Document observations and experiment results.
- Provide technical input to projects and generate necessary protocols and reports.
- Support delivering deliverables for project completion.
- Maintain project schedules in conjunction with the core team, establish, track and communicate project risks.
- Support gathering information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical resources for regulatory submissions.
Skills and Experience:
- Scientific or Technical/Engineering Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Laboratory Practices and Product Development Process requirements.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work effectively on teams.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.